If you have landed on this page, I will assume you are either trying to learn all there is about this elusive Michele Butcher-Jones or you just maybe interested in finding a new speaker for your next event. Either way, I am happy you are here!
I will always remember my first public speaking event as a bright-eyed 8 year old 4-H member and I probably said the word “um” more than any other word you would find in the English dictionary.
Now with over 20 years of professional speaking, things have gotten a whole lot more entertaining. While being on a big stage is always fun, I am always at home with sharing my experiences, lessons, and the shenanigans that happen along the way. From speaking to local business groups to the largest WordPress conference in North America to all the events in between, every event is the “right size” to speak at. I tend to geek out on talks about tech, customer experience, and non-traditional leadership. Each talk will always be the highest of energies, a minimum of at least 4 laughing moments, and an occasional movie or music quote.
Here are some ideas of talks I have done before.
- Elevating Customer Experiences
- Building Amazing Remote Teams
- Effective Communication in Business
- Mental Health in a Remote World
- Various WordPress Topics
- Owning Your Time
- Being Secure Online
- Growing Successful Support Departments
- Closing the Gap of Women in Tech
- Bring Your Own Seat to the Table
If you have an idea of something different you would love to hear, please let me know and we can discuss! The above is only a small list of what I tend to speak on a lot.
Some perks of working with me.
- Every single talk I do will be unique to the event. Even when I am doing the “same talk” I always switch up the slides, add/remove some content, and make it completely spectacular to your event.
- I am happy to help promote your event. I will share the news on social media, give you teasers of my talk, and more.
- I will truly enjoy being there! Not only will I be fully present and engaging during my talk, but I will also be there the whole event. As a full believer in “never closing the circle”, I want to make myself as approachable as possible for your event.
- My talk will NEVER be an infomercial. I loathe going to what I think is going to be a fantastic talk only to find out that it is a one-hour sales pitch to by Speaker Person’s book, video, lessons, etc. If I loathe it, then I am definitely not going to bring that kind of talk to your event. It will be educational, entertaining, and all the emotions.